Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Time!!


ONE MORE DAY!!!! We have been counting down the days for our Summer to begin!! It's finally here and we are all so giddy in our house. The last day of school is tomorrow (May 30), and also my last day of work!! Full time anyway - I'll still be making my presence known to the slave drivers down at Millennia once a week :) I'll miss them, but come on, there's no comparison to the heartache one feels when away from your kids all day. What a blessing to be able to play with my favorite people in the whole world all day!! Thank you to my wonderful Superman of a husband who will be working his bum off while i spend all his money and sit by the pool sipping diet coke all day... Isn't that what Stay-at-home Mom's do all day? :)

Here are some updated pictures of our dog. He's a bit of a punk, but man, he's cute. His ears have popped up, except for when he's tired... then they droop. He's lazy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah!! I remember those nights. I miss the last days of school. How fun to relive those experiences with these adorable kids!!

I am so glad that you get to be a stay at home mom!! I am sure the "slave drivers" will miss you!!

Besides sitting by the pool and drinking diet coke all day long you come out for vaca to CA. Then you are officially a stay at home mom!! ;)