Thursday, May 15, 2008

Game 4 - Round 2 vs LAKERS

John and I got to go to the BEST game of the year on Sunday! These are two of our friends from the games - Art and Dot Stevens. They have the same seats every year, so we've spent the past few years getting to know them. They are so fun and we actually keep in touch and trash talk visiting teams through email before the games. They are great!

Action Shot of 4 on Kobe. Does he make it? Negative!!

"Boo Hoo - my aching back".

Just a fun picture to show that Utah does have an occasional (non-local) celebrity to grace the halls of the Energy Solutions Arena during a game. Course they were cheering for the Lakers, so...

To quote the many signs posted about - the only good Laker is a SALT LAKER!
ps- this is a delayed post and I won't mention last nights game and how Boozer has pained me... Let's think of happy, winning thoughts and how we're going to tie it up again on Friday!!! GO JAZZ!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Is it bad that I am cheering for the Lakers!! Can we still be friends??!! ;)

That was a great game. . .if you are a Jazz fan!! It was intense going into the overtime!!

I am loving your blog background!! You will have to share some of your HTML codes with me!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Josh looks exactly the same only taller. My mom won tickets to the jazz game and sat court side two seats down from Jerry Sloan. She thought she was hot stuff. Come down and will plan something. Are you a Twilight fanatic too? I have heard so much about it but I haven't read it yet. You need to teach me how to blog, I don't know how to do anything. Tell me how to do a slideshow, hide old posts, and link yours on mine.