Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Presley - October 30, 2011

I have got to find more time to update! Our little Presley is already 4 months old! Here is a quick recap on our newest.
I woke up on the morning of October 30th with very bad contractions and immediately flew to the hospital, fearful of another precipitous birth like Lexi. I was lucky and was able to get an epidural this time and had her 7 hours later. She weighed in at 5 lbs. 11 oz. Very small compared to my normal 8 lbers :) At first I thought something was wrong because she was so little, but she is as healthy as ever and now at 4 months, still only weighs a little over 10 lbs.
She is such a sweet and mellow baby and we are all so in love with her. Lexi just loves her little sister and insists that she is all hers. I am so glad Lexi was able to transition well considering her strong personality. :







No comments: