Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Annual Post :)

What? I have a blog? Oh, I must have misplaced it because there is NO way I would just consciously neglect it! So, how is that for an excuse? Anyway, about a year has passed since I've updated this lovely record of our daily lives. Do I dare attempt a quick year update? Here goes:

Okay, so John is still going to school and working full time, but he has recently moved to a Home Supervisor position out in Draper, which he loves.
Ellie has grown even taller - 5'6" now and is entering 6th grade this month. She is busy perfecting the piano and growing into her "tweens". She just turned 11 this year but, no kidding, she passes for 16 at least.
Josh is also growing like a weed and will start 3rd grade this year. He turned 8 and was baptized in February. He still enjoys soccer and basketball. He bought himself a new pet - a new chameleon named Jack (We are becoming a zoo over here!)
Alexis turned 2 this year. She is really grown into a little girl (no baby anymore). She is talking very well and does all she can to keep up with her brother and sister. She has grown into her little fire-cracker personality and is quite the jokester.
As for me, I am still doing the same job as always - MOM. I also work part-time for YHA which I have really enjoyed. I am still enjoying running daily although not as fast or as far as usual due to my current state of pregancy - 6 months along with another little girl!! (poor Josh :)

We have spent many days at lagoon, trips to our cabin and a big one to the Oregon coast (will post pics soon). So, as you can see we are all thriving and doing well. Here are some pics of the past year to share to get us caught up:

3 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

So good to hear from you! Your kids are so big and so cute! Congrats on the pregnancy! I can't wait to see pictures. Miss ya and love ya!

Miss Heather said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! Are you on FB? You need to add me! I've looked for you but I can't find you. Use my regular email address and you'll find me. I LOVE YOU TONS, Jenny! And I miss you so much!

amy said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the post! The pictures are SUPER cute. I just think of blogging about Oregon and I get tired. Where do you begin when you have 300 pictures?