Monday, December 1, 2008

An Update... finally

So, it's been over a month and in between the nausea, remodel of our basement, Halloween, and now Thanksgiving, I couldn't find a minute to sit and post. Today's the day, I guess. So, here are some pictures to share of the kids Halloween.. kind of funny to post these over a month late :)

Vampire Vixen

Professional Ninja - minus his swords

I suppose I should comment on the much anticipated release of Twilight. Did I like it? No... Did I like it the second time? Much better (i know, i saw it twice already:) I don't know if it was the 230am delirium, or the fact that my expectations were through the roof, but for someone who usually can find enjoyment in any movie... my first viewing was rough. I actually laughed almost the whole way through it at the ridiculous facial expressions by "Edward" and, the whole meadow scene... don't get me started. Anyway, Amy and I decided to give it a second chance after everyone else we talked to either liked or loved it. I must say, it was much better the second time when my expectations were through the ground :) A big thanks to the girls that lost sleep along with me, all for the love of Twilight.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the costumes! So worth the wait!
Glad to see you on here again! Hope you are doing well!

Laura said...

Thank YOU for getting all our tickets. It was such a great time. BTW- Congrats on the baby... yay a girl! how fun.