Friday, December 5, 2008

13 Week Ultrasound

Just thought we'd share some pics with you of our little baby. I had an ultrasound for some routine genetic screening they recommend between 10 and 13 weeks. However, once we were in there, i was measuring over 14 weeks, which i guess is out side of the "testing" range. But, regardless, it was awesome to see my little womb dweller. We saw a lot of the profile and other views, but for some reasons, these are the only pictures we made out with. The top one is a back view with her/his left arm bent over it's head. The lower is of a bum and leg shot. I have a few more of the gender area, but we'll leave those for later when there's no, or at least a lot less, percentage of mistake.

5 comments:

Miss Heather said...

AAHH! Your little baby!! AAHH!! SO COOL!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Hey there little one in Jenny's belly. So happy for you can't wait to meet him/her. Good luck with the pregnancy.

Heather said...

So cute!! He/She is so adorable alreay!! I love it! I am so happy for you! Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better, I missed you chick!!

Rachel Lovato said...

O Jenny! I am so excited for you!!! Congrats again! Love ya!

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!! Hope you had a great Birthday today!!