Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sob Story and a bit of MOTIVATION

Unfortunately, several things have happened since my last "Monster Truck" posting (no, Heather, I'm not turning White T - Just a little exposure to red neck life to entertain the kids :) My brother's daughter was blessed, our beautiful Ellie was baptized, a trip to sunny St. George - All with hopes of posting these events with PICTURES! To the disappointment of all (I'm sure), my camera has failed me and snapped it's last shot. Bad, yes! Good, yes too - i get a new camera! Right, John? :) Anyway, in response to the few inquiries of "why" i'm not updating - please be patient while I steal pictures of these events from my dear family and friends. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a bit of motivation for all those sick of "maintaining their base" with indoor runs and swims through the winter and want to kick it in gear - Mainly dedicated to my husband who is training for his second Ironman Triathlon, June 22!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Girl!! I have been worried about you!! Glad to hear that you get a new camera though. . .right Jon!!?? heeheehee
Guess who's comin to town!!?? ME!! WE leave tonight and come back to CA on Monday night. I have digi stuff for you so hopefully we can meet up!! I know it's a crazy holiday weekend. . .but I would love to see you and the fam!! I miss my knitting, crafting, shopping, friend!!
I am so glad that you are not turning whit T!!!! Nothin wrong with it. . .just glad you aren't growing a mullet anytime soon!! heeheehee I'm totally kidding!

Tanya said...

Go John!!! I hope we can be there on June 22nd with you!! You are so awesome!!!

MEGAN said...

Wow! your hubby is nuts! joking. How in the crap can he do that? Amazing! Hey, I just started checking my blog. I will update later. :) Josh, came over and played with Houston and Taryn (and mischa- our dog) We love playing with him.