Friday, February 15, 2008

Showing some love for TWILIGHT.


So, when these books were first introduced to me as a "MUST READ", I was a bit skeptical... How good could a teen-fantasy-love story book really be? Okay, okay, so I DO have a secret adoration for Harry Potter (which i guess is for kids too) and I was pinning over the fact that I had just read the LAST book EVER! I opened Twilight a bit half-heartedly and was literaly out of reality until I was finished, then book 2, then book 3... 3 Days out of your life isn't too much I guess :)
Currenlty, I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting book 4 - Breaking Dawn, which comes out this fall. Saturday, August 2, 2008 to be exact.

But what's even MORE exciting is the MOVIE, which should be released this December:

Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart will star as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan! I am SUCH a NERD and so excited!

So, if you haven't read these books, do it and I'll get the credit for the intro... If you have, you KNOW you are just as excited as me :) MUCH Thanks to Stephanie Ridges for telling me I had to read these and for letting me borrow the books when i didn't have them!

3 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Hey girl! Thanks for looking at my blog. Your blog is so cute. Also, i wanted to mention that I love those books too. I read them last year and can't wait for the next one in the series. I just read "Goose Girl". I think you would like it. If you read it let me know what you think.

LACY said...

I can't wait for the movie and next book too.

Heather said...

Oh!! How I love this book series!! I am excited for her other book that is coming out in April. It is not one of the Twilight series but, I am sure it is really good! Thanks for dedicating a blog to great book!! You are awesome!!