Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alexis Update

Alexis is now 6 weeks old tomorrow! Can you believe it. I am still so in love with her and it's so fun to see her growing so fast. I think I'm producing some steroids in my breast milk because this girl grows a pound a day, it's amazing...I thought I'd update this with some pictures of our NOT so little girl. She weighs almost 12 pounds ALREADY!! We call her Jaba or Buddah baby around here. Leia and her are best friends. That puppy has to be wherever Lexi is, it's really quite funny.

6 comments:

Miss Heather said...

She looks so much like you, Jenny. WOW! She's just gorgeous! I need to come up and see her!

amy said...

Super cute pictures! I love the one with her arm around the dog. She is so darn cute.

Emmilee said...

She is SOOO beautiful!!! You guys make beautiful kids!! Me and Darla want to go to lunch with you!!!

fgarlock said...

What a beautiful blog...I love it.

LACY said...

Jen she is gorgeous! Congrats!!

Heather said...

What a cutie!!! She looks like you! I guess when god makes a great mold why would he throw it away?!! :) (that totally sounds like a cheesy pick up line!) :)