Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Antelope Island

Saturdays are big training days for John and at least 4 hours are spent at Antelope Island on his road bike. This Saturday, the kids and I grabbed the dog and decided to crash John's little bike party and show up ready for some fun! It was a bit cold and windy, but we definitely enjoyed ourselves! We played a little bit in the seamonkey-filled water, went to the gift shop, drove around and ate us some buffalo! We saw some of the big beasts also (please see the blurry picture in the slideshow below) and some antelope (hence the name of the island).

4 comments:

LACY said...

Wow how awesome, the iron man has to be so tuff, I think it's great!

Tanya said...

So fun! Wish we were there. We miss those cute kids!

Heather said...

You all look so happy!! I love it!! Good job with the Iron Man! I am awe-struck!!

Is it wierd that in all the years I have lived in Utah I never went there!! ODD!! It looks beautiful!

I love the kids and Skippy!! You must be in heaven everyday!

The Harrises said...

I love the picture of Skippy running on the beach! You just need a girl dog to go with him. Do you think John could do the iron man with Skippy? I think it would be very original. Good luck on the iron man. My husband has always wanted to do one.