Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mr. Dance

Let's give you readers a little background on this video. This is NOT a random occurance in our house. Little "J" has been dancing to any music he hears since birth! Without fail, if music can be heard, Josh can be found bouncing around or moving to the groove...even during commercial jingles or cell phone rings he can't help but bust a move! So, I thought I'd share some of his latest dance moves with you all... he's been practicing some of his breakdancing moves. Enjoy!

*I apologize for the awful lighting...maybe it will help with the effect of it all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow!! Justin Timberlake has nothing on Josh!! He has some pretty sweet moves!! He must get that from his Mom!
Such a cute boy!! I can't get over how much older he looks!! Jenny, I loved that you were hooting for him! Such a good Mom!

Tanya said...

go josh. go josh. shake yo bootay. go josh.

Becky said...

I really think he can dance better than me. I loved when he would bounce off the couch. He is so cute!
Becky